Welcome to our Millennium Hotels
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium and Copthorne Airport Hotels are located a short drive from Dubai International Airport and its proximity dictates the fast paced operation with over 1,000 arrivals and departures on a daily basis. However nestled within the complex is our resort style pool and landscaped gardens, proving a peaceful place for our leisure travelers and business guests to unwind after a long day.
We have been constantly evolving over the last 2 decades, along with the city of Dubai. We pioneered the Italian Restaurant scene with Da Vinci’s Restaurant, and Biggles British Pub endures as one of the city’s favorite watering holes. We opened a wing exclusively dedicated to Emirates Airlines lay-over passengers. We have recently added 225 more guest rooms, and are anticipating our 3 new food and beverage outlets and banqueting facilities to come on line in the near future.
To date both Hotels complexion compasses 942 Rooms and Suites across two properties, 6 food and beverage outlets, 24hr room service, 2 business centers, and a Resort Style pool and gardens.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit/Social reviews and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Checks and verifies room status report.
- Reports room defects.
- Reports lost and damaged items.
- Cleans and make-up guest rooms
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Experience in a 4* or 5* hotel would be of an advantage